A few days ago, I was nominated for the Bloggers Recognition Award by Kim from Kims DIY Tribe. These awards are always a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the nomination Kim. I appreciate it!
Not So Crafty Momma started about a year and a half ago. I was doing craft projects with my daughter often and other moms were always telling me how much they liked it when I shared our finished pr. I decided to start a blog to inspire other parents to craft more often with their children. The blog has grown and evolved a lot since its creation.
When I started the blog, I read a lot of advice. I have some advice of my own for any bloggers who may just be starting out! First, do not start a blog just to make money. I know there are many bloggers who make money, but I feel like if that is the only reason you start your blog, you may end up frustrated because not everyone will start making an income right away! My second piece of advice is to write about what you love. Writing will come easy if you pick a topic you are passionate about.
Now I’d like to nominate some other great bloggers for this award!
If you’d like to accept the award, there are a few rules!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.