This easy eggnog pie is for serious eggnog lovers only. It is loaded with eggnog flavor and topped with nutmeg. This pie is a must make for your next holiday meal!
There’s something absolutely magical about Christmas time. I enjoy festive music, time with family, shopping, and decorating, but the flavors of Christmas might be one of my favorite parts of the holiday.
This creamy pie is basically a pile of Christmas goodness. As a bonus, it is incredibly easy to make.
Start by baking your pre-made pie crust. You can pick one up in the freezer section of your local grocery store. Next, mix a package of instant vanilla pudding with one and a half cups of eggnog.
Whisk until the mixture gets thick, and then add nutmeg and whisk for thirty seconds more. I added in two teaspoons, but you can add as little or as much as you’d like. You can also add cinnamon as well for a more intense flavor. After that, fold in two cups of Cool Whip.
Pour that delicious mixture into the pre-baked pie crust, sprinkle some additional nutmeg on top and stick it in the fridge. This pie will need to chill for at least four hours before it is ready to serve.
Serve this easy pie with some more eggnog or hot chocolate for some extra holiday fun.
Easy Eggnog Pie
- Hand Mixer or Whisk
- 1 3.4 oz box instant pudding mix
- 1 and a 1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 pie crust
- Prepare your premade pie crust based on the included instructions. Let it cool fully before starting the pie filling.
- Mix the package of instant vanilla pudding with one and a half cups of eggnog.
- Whisk until the mixture gets thick and then add in nutmeg and whisk for thirty seconds more. Add as much or little nutmeg as you'd like.
- Fold in two cups of Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into the pre-baked pie crust, sprinkle some additional nutmeg on top and stick it in the fridge for at least four hours.
What is your favorite holiday flavor? If you make this super easy pie, please comment here to let me know if you liked it and feel free to join my Facebook group to share a few pictures! I’d love to hear from you!