Halloween will be here soon! It is a favorite in our house. If you are as excited as we are, you may be busy planning a child friendly Halloween party right now. Today, we want to talk about some things that every wonderful Halloween party needs!
To stay true to the spirit of Halloween, you will want to serve some fun and slightly creepy themed foods!
- Mini Ghost Pizzas
- 5 Minute Spider Snack
- Creepy Brain Pasta
- Halloween Egg Salad
- Carved “Pumpkins” Orange Bell Peppers
It is not a party without some sugary fun! We suggest balancing out all that sugar with a few healthy options as well.
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Popcorn
- No Bake Halloween Boston Cream Moon Pie
- Grapenstein Cups
- Halloween Spooky Marshmallow Witches
- Spider Cupcakes
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Cookies
Drinks are often an afterthought when planning a party. These drinks will help you avoid making that mistake.
When it comes to decorations, less is often more. You want enough decorations to put your guests in the mood for a Halloween party, but not so many that they are in the way.
- Easy Bat Garland
- Easy Pumpkin Garland
- Dollar Store Halloween Door Hanger
- White Holographic Glitter Pumpkin
- Upcycled Jar Jack O’ Lantern
- Easy DIY Bling Pumpkin
- DIY Glow in The Dark Window Clings
Little ones do not enjoy simply socializing as much as adults do. You can keep them busy with a few games, activities, or crafts!
- DIY Halloween Hats
- Hidden Ghost Halloween Painting
- Halloween Oobleck
- Easy Colored Spaghetti & Eyeball Halloween Sensory Bin
- DIY Felt Frankenstein Mask
- Pumpkin Faces Fridge Magnets
- Pumpkin Ring Toss Game
- Spider Web Obstacle Course
Don’t forget to send your guests home with a tiny bit of fun to go with the memories they make at your party.
- Halloween Treat Tag Printables
- Halloween Coffin Favor Boxes
- Paper Roll Ghosts
- Halloween Treat Bags
- Scarecrow Treat Bags
We would love to hear from you! Are you planning a Halloween party this year? What other Halloween festivities are you excited about?